2.3

Ordered a dress on October 16, 2016. Wore it once on November 5, 2016. Laundered EXACTLY as described on the care label and it came out wrinkled as a dog's behind (per my grandmother). Called Customer Service to speak to them about it. I was told I could not return it under their policy since I had worn and laundered it. Customer Service rep was a sweet young English-speaking gal (which I appreciate).

But SERIOUSLY? I didn't realize I bought a piece of Art. I thought I was buying a quality item and that this expensive clothier would stand by the quality -- I was apparently wrong.

If you actually WEAR it you can't return it because it is now used. Should I have had it framed? I packaged it up and returned it anyway as it is too ugly now for me to line the bird cage with.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of soft surroundings dress from Soft Surroundings. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $120 and wants Soft Surroundings to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was return policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Soft Surroundings for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Soft Surroundings?

Comments