2.6

In an attempt to cancel an order I placed less than 24 hours previously, although the ship date was identified as the day following my attempt to cancel, I was told that my credit card had been charged and that it was not possible to cancel the order.I asked for a supervisor and was told there were none.

This is highly unusual and will be followed up with American Express, the credit card I used for the order. Not happy with this service.

When I ordered the drapery panels it was at the request of my real estate agent's broker.In the meantime my agent and I have discussed the need to replace the gorgeous draperies in my home and decided to leave them as they are - and not to replace them.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of soft surroundings cancellation policy from Soft Surroundings. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $130 and wants Soft Surroundings to "full refund plus reimbursement for return shipping charges".

The most disappointing in user's experience was cancellation process. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Soft Surroundings for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Soft Surroundings?

Comments