I decided I would visit our new soft surroundings store in Village Point in Omaha.I found an item in the catalog I was going to purchase.

The quality of the merchandise was quite poor for the price. More importantly the four older women that were attempting to work there were totally incompetent. They could not find the item I wanted with all four of them looking for it.They did not offer to order it online for me. When I entered the store I was totally ignored.

The merchandise seems to be poorly displayed and shoved together. I asked one of the employee if the pants I tried on were supposed to be ankle links or regular length she could not answer the question. She said, "Well, they are jeans." Keep in mind I am over 65 years old and I dress fashionably but not like an old lady. The store reeks of old lady; just not my cup of tea.

When I left the store for them we're trying to figure out the cash register on a Saturday!This place is just not for me!

Review about: Soft Surroundings Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Soft Surroundings?

Comments