I placed an order on Monday, 11/7/16 My ship date is 11/28/16.No explanation as to why the ship date is so far out!

I've really tried to love this company, but I'm done. The shipping cost and the time from ordering to receiving is ridiculous! At the very least, they should advise that an item is back ordered or not in stock. I'm just amazed they're still in business!

I placed an order the same day with another company and I've already gotten a shipping notice, and it's arriving Tuesday.This is the second time I've ordered from SS and it will be my last.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Soft Surroundings. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Soft Surroundings.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Soft Surroundings to other companies on our site.

Comments