I concur with the folks who are troubled by delays in shipping. The items are never advertised as back ordered.

They give a shipping date, and based on that date, I order. Too many times, when my receipt comes, the shipping date is later than initially stated. Then, I wind up having to track down what is really happening because the order didn't ship on that date either. It will then say that I have a later shipping date than initially stated in my confirmation email.

By the time I complain, miraculously, my order can ship on the day I call in irritation.

It is a bizarre way to do business. When so many other companies provide accurate shipping info and follow through honestly, I am ready to stop ordering from this company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of soft surroundings shipping service. Soft Surroundings needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned soft surroundings shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Soft Surroundings.

Comments