I purchased these gorgeous earrings in October 16, 2016.I waited for forever for it to arrive, finally did and I wore them oh about only two times and then they broke!

I call customer service and they said I need to send in my broken earrings for them to evaluate, and then they'll send another pair. But considering how long it took just to get the original pair I figured I'll just re-order the same earrings, rig them myself to prevent same problem and send the broken ones for a refund. Customer service guy said can do. And they gave me 15% off price.

But I still had to pay shipping and handling. I really hope they follow thru with this.

I so want to love this company.Super cute stuff but none of that matters if the quality and service sucks butt.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of soft surroundings customer care. Soft Surroundings needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned soft surroundings customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Soft Surroundings.

Comments