I purchased these gorgeous earrings in October 16, 2016.I waited for forever for it to arrive, finally did and I wore them oh about only two times and then they broke!
I call customer service and they said I need to send in my broken earrings for them to evaluate, and then they'll send another pair. But considering how long it took just to get the original pair I figured I'll just re-order the same earrings, rig them myself to prevent same problem and send the broken ones for a refund. Customer service guy said can do. And they gave me 15% off price.
But I still had to pay shipping and handling. I really hope they follow thru with this.
I so want to love this company.Super cute stuff but none of that matters if the quality and service sucks butt.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dew Shape Earrings
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "I bought these silver hoops with crystals at a craft fair where an Origami Owl consultant had a booth. I paid $28 for them, which I thought were a little..."
- "I was excited to see a bag of a Cracker Jack at Walmart, I love this stuff but was sad it wasn't in the little box anymore!I opened the bag..."
- "All UOP students need to go here for the best homework help online! They are the best service online. I highly reccomend them to anyone.aceyourcollegeclasses.com This site offers students in..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."