Resolved

I put an order in with Soft Surroundings on 1/15, I received it one week later 1/22. One of the items had a manufacturer defect, the shipping label said to call them with a problem of this nature.

I called them and they said no problem they will send another one out and to send that one back. I thought they were sending another one out to me that day! I sent the product out on 1/25 my own postage so I was able to track it, they received it on 1/27. It's now 2/4 and I didn't see anything posted online in my account, so I called and every time I do, I sit on hold and then I am cut off by a busy signal.

So I talked to someone online. At first they were telling me that the product had not arrived yet. I told them that it had, and I have proof of it through the post office. Then they said, yes we have it but you sent it to our Return Department (am I confused or what) and we need to send it to our Warehouse, and once it gets there on 2/15 we will then send a new one, but we will not hold your size until then either.

I asked why the product is being sat on?

Crazy..... This is a ridiculous company and I told them, this is the first time I've ordered from you, and It Will Be The Last.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Sit on there returns for 3 weeks.

Comments