Okay, I work in marketing and direct-response for a living so what I have experienced at Soft Surroundings is just f*ing inexcusable.Their user experience is, like, the worst.

Whoever their technologists are, they need to be fired. First, you place an order, and you get some weird "Norton Shopping Guarantee" email, which is basically spam except for an Order ID. But God forbid you actually need to change anything about your order, which I did, because that Order ID actually doesn't mean anything on the customer-service end, even though you, the customer, can use it to look up your order. Try it - I did!

And the CS rep will call you crazy and tell you that that can't possibly be your order number, even though you are on the phone with them and staring at it on your screen. Apparently there's some OTHER system that needs to generate a DIFFERENT order number, and that takes up to 24 hours to generate, and even then, you probably won't get an email about it - I haven't, at least not yet. Further, after 25 minutes on the phone with the CS rep, I still have no f*ing clue if the reason I called - to change the shipping address - was even resolved. NO IDEA.

When I log in, with the order number that their Norton whateverthef* system emailed me at the time I placed the order, it shows the order with the ID that the CS rep told me was not an order number, and it shows that the shipping address wasn't changed as I was promised. Meanwhile, I get ANOTHER email that has a totally DIFFERENT order number, not the one that the CS rep gave me over the phone, and it has a totally NEW shipping address.

Whatever the *** is going on over there, I'm never ordering from them again, at least not until they get their service funnel in order.I can recommend at least three companies that can fix that, guys, so when you're ready, just let me know.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to "fix it, ffs" as the author lost $500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Soft Surroundings. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Soft Surroundings.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Soft Surroundings to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Soft Surroundings?

Comments